My Slideshow

Monday, May 12, 2008

Thanks for the support!

Dear fans,

I have just returned from PJ yesterday after collecting my first batch of books to be sold to my classmates at Penang Medical College.Demand has been good, there were 57 confirmed orders, and more are buying!Many thanks to all those who have already bought the book,I am very excited thinking of you guys reading the book as I am typing this.

Also, note of thanks to Leowania,my editor and Cassy from the Marketing Dept. and my Dad who made it possible for me to get the books to Penang Medical College.

Cheers everyone and happy reading!

More posts to come on this blog!

-Jason Leong, author of The Twisted Stethoscope.

3 comments:

sm said...

jason! gasp! i found u...walauhh 2 blogs mentioned ur website..kennysia n fiona and i was like hmm who's this n it turned out its u! i wanna read ur book too!!

realfatshady said...

jason.Ur a funny dude man.How can i get your book?

Jason Leong said...

yo realfatshady,

my publishers inform me that the book should be in stores by next week,if not this week.(in malaysia)

are u living overseas?

if you do,head to :-

http://www.marshallcavendish.com/marshallcavendish/genref/redirector.xml?url=/marshallcavendish/genref/my/catalogue/general_title/travel/9789833845491.xml

and get the book online!

thanks for the compliments!

Life in UCD

As the book I wrote is about my first year in University College Dublin,Ireland, perhaps it is fitting also that I introduce to you a video of what life was like in Dublin. Everytime I watch this, I am reminded of why I always say the years in Dublin were the best ones of my life