My Slideshow

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Identify Yourselves!

Dear fans and friends,

Thank you for your continuing support for this blog.The fact that there are people who continue to visit this blog and spread the word around has inspired me to keep on blogging, even though I am now in a rather hectic rotation, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.Of course, I may not be able to update it as often, but will still keep this blog a viable and entertaining outlet for all.

Anyway,I would like to just quickly shout out to all the regular visitors a big big thanks!Without you, this would be just like me talking to a wall,but less costly because no need to pay for Internet and electricity.

What I would like is to for you guys to just intro yourselves by posting in the comments section of this post and let us know 4 things.

a) Who are you?
b) What are you studying and at which institution?
c) What do you think can be improved in this blog?
d) How much cash will you personally donate to me so that I can have more money?

I have been checking out the statistics of this blog and realize that there are loads of you guys from Australia who check out this site, as well as the USA. I also wonder who are the people from Russia and Papua New Guinea?Identify yourselves please!

Cheers all, another post is coming soon!

Jason Leong,

The Man.

6 comments:

Edel....d not so nice soul ! said...

Hi Jason,

1.I am a head hunter who have too much time on her hand( don't get jealous) and stumble across your blog while doing some research online.
2.i have yet to really go thru your blog so can't give you much commend on your blog, sorry.
3. and i think i have some extra 1 cent coins under my couch that i can donate to you to make you few cents richer.

Len Foong said...

jason,

1.i am a procrastinator who's blog-stalking and facebook-ing at the moment,which i stumble across your blog at the HELP UC group in FB.
2.no comment.for now.
3.Hua!asking for money publically.at least give us 5 reason why we should donate to you?

Sharini said...

halo..

1.i m a bored medical student who just got introduced into the blogging world. a friend of mine here introduced your blog to me..n btw, i m one of the ones fr russia (malaysian).
2.Moscow Medical Academy
4.i m also looking for donation..so too bad, can't help you there!

Ju Vern said...

Hey Jason,

I'm a Malaysian secondary school student who might follow the crazy med school path one day... love the blog, love the malaysian-ness, don't love Arsenal!

Have been looking out for your book (I am extremely jealous! =P) but I can't seem to find it. Will get it one day!

Money? What money?

Keep blogging! =)

Ju Vern

Unknown said...

Hi Jason,

I know this is a bit too late to post this comment, but.... I'm out from Malaysia, in U.K which is thousands miles away. So, please forgive me :)

I am a future game programmer who still undergoing my Msc. in Game Programming under Hull University. And ya, I am Malaysian.

About your blog, what i can say is, the way you carry out your thought is amazing. Thats why I come back from time to time.

As for money, can you donate to me after your 1st pay check from "The Twisted Stethoscope" instead? as I'm a poor student who used up all his money to come to UK. Thanks a lot ya ;)

p/s: Just noticed your blog needs google account to leave comment. Perhaps this is not convenient for someone without google account?

-Ding

Jason Leong said...

Hello guys!

thanks for leaving in your thoughts and comments! they mean a lot to me!

haha and u guys think u all very funny ha, never donate any money at all.. :-(

anyway, in response to the last comment by loong-wei, i think openID is open to anyone? anyway i will look into it and see if theres an easier way to let ppl post comments, yah?

cheers all!!
-Jason

Life in UCD

As the book I wrote is about my first year in University College Dublin,Ireland, perhaps it is fitting also that I introduce to you a video of what life was like in Dublin. Everytime I watch this, I am reminded of why I always say the years in Dublin were the best ones of my life