My Slideshow

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Star's R.AGE and Book Talk

Dear friends,

Recently I was lucky enough to get some exposure through The Star's R.AGE, a special pullout that is circulated to schools,colleges and universities. I owe this Phui Yee from The Star. Thanks Phui Yee!

Check out the pics!









Also, this Saturday I will be at MPH Midvalley to do a book talk! It will be my first time in such an event, so if you are around, do drop by and say hi!

Details : -

Venue : MPH Midvalley Megamall
Date : 26 July 2008
Time : 3-4pm


Cheers all! Another post coming soon!

2 comments:

Anna Devis said...

Thanks for sharing such a great blog. Littmann stethoscope is the great scope to use . It has great quality.

TheTransporter Packers and Movers said...

Choose the courier services from Bangalore to Hyderabad. We make the lowest charges on the parcel services.

Life in UCD

As the book I wrote is about my first year in University College Dublin,Ireland, perhaps it is fitting also that I introduce to you a video of what life was like in Dublin. Everytime I watch this, I am reminded of why I always say the years in Dublin were the best ones of my life